The Bluegrass Ramble kicks off tonight! Join us as we celebrate that start of a series of showcase events where convention attendees and local fans will be able to “ramble” around Raleigh for five nights, sampling great bluegrass music on six downtown stages.
The 2014 Bluegrass Ramble showcases will be held in the following venues:
- The Architect Bar & Social House: 108 ½ E. Hargett Street
- Kings: 14 W. Martin Street
- Lincoln Theatre: 430 S. Dawson Street
- Pour House Music Hall: 224 S. Blount Street
- Raleigh Convention Center (2 stages!): 500 South Salisbury Street
- Tir Na Nog: 218 S. Blount Street
- Vintage Church: 118 S. Person Street
Click here for ticket information and get your tail downtown to get your ramble on!